Welcome to the sites “Guimer Srl”, hereinafter the Site.
The processing of Personal Data of users of the Site will be carried out in Italy and conducted in accordance with European legislation pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – and applicable national legislation on the subject (hereinafter collectively referred to as applicable legislation), as amended, recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data and considers its protection one of the main objectives of its activity.
Guimer Srl S.r.l., with registered office in Via dell’Industria 8 a/b, Calderara di Reno, Bologna, Italy, VAT number IT00678781204, deals with data processing, execution of e- commerce services and sale of products through the Site.
1. THE POLICY
Everyone has the right to the protection of their personal data. Guimer Srl respects the right of its users to be informed about the collection and processing of their personal data. We always try to respect a principle of strict necessity in the processing of data that can identify your person, even indirectly.
2. WHO PROCESSES THE DATA, HOW AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
Guimer Srl is the owner of the processing of Personal Data of users of the Site, aimed at the management, conclusion and execution of commercial transactions concerning the purchase of products through the same site (“Purposes”), Guimer Srl decides the purposes and methods of such data processing and the tools to be used also with regard to the security profile.
In particular, in the pursuit of the Purposes, as part of the processes of purchasing products on the Site, we collect Personal Data (such as, for example, personal data, e-mail address, postal address, credit card and bank details, telephone number) through the order form for the sale of products on the Site.
Your Personal Data is mainly processed in electronic format and in some cases also in paper format, such as when the processing of your data is necessary to prevent fraud on the Site. Your personal data will be kept in a form that allows your identification for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law. In order to ensure that your personal data is always accurate, updated, complete and relevant, we invite you to report any changes to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Except as otherwise provided herein, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your express consent.
Your data is also made available to third parties, for purposes ancillary to and related to the provision of services requested by the user (for example, for transactions relating to purchases). For details on this, please refer to paragraph 4 below (To whom we disclose your personal data). You may request and obtain an updated list of data processors at any time by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Your data may be communicated to the police or judicial authorities, for example as part of the Site’s anti-fraud services, in accordance with the law and if requested. Your personal data may not be transferred abroad, to countries outside the European Union, which do not ensure adequate levels of protection of persons. Should this be necessary for the achievement of the Purposes, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to countries outside the European Union that do not ensure adequate levels of protection, will be carried out only after the conclusion of specific contracts between Guimer Srl and such entities, containing adequate safeguards for the protection of your personal data, in accordance with applicable law and regulations.
The purposes for which your personal data are specifically known, from time to time, in the informative text submitted on the page where the provision of personal data is required.
It may happen that Guimer Srl processes personal data of third parties communicated directly by its users to Guimer Srl, e.g. when the user intends to inform a friend about a service or a product for sale on the Site or when the user purchases a product to be delivered to a friend or when the person paying the purchase price is different from the person to whom the product is shipped.
3. FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES
Providing your personal data to Guimer Srl and, in particular, your personal data, your e-mail address, your postal address, your credit/debit card and bank details and telephone number is necessary to achieve the Purposes.
Some of the said data may be indispensable for the fulfilment of obligations deriving from laws or regulations or for the provision of other services rendered on the Site and requested by you.
Failure to provide certain necessary data, identified on the Site with the character (*), could make it impossible to execute the contract for the purchase of products or to properly fulfill legal and regulatory obligations. Failure to provide the data may therefore constitute, depending on the case, a legitimate and justified reason not to execute the contract for the purchase of products on the Site or the provision of services through the Site.
The indication to Guimer Srl of further Personal Data, other than the compulsory one, is instead optional and does not imply any consequence regarding the purchase of products on the Site.
4. TO WHOM WE COMMUNICATE PERSONAL DATA
Guimer Srl will process on behalf of Guimer Srl the data provided by users for the exclusive purposes of providing services to users, such as in particular: communications and commercial information, by means of newsletters, (with prior consent) and/or in order to respond to any communications received, as well as related activities (including, but not limited to administrative, managerial, statistical, marketing purposes such as Google Analytics, Remarketing Google Ads or Facebook Ads and commercial), both manually and electronically and/or automatically. The data will not be communicated, transferred or, in any other way, transferred to other third parties, without the users being informed in advance and, with their consent, when required by law.
5. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA ON THE SITE
Guimer Srl collects personal data and other information as part of the processes of online registration to the Site or sending product purchase order forms on the Site for the conclusion of e-commerce transactions. Such data are processed by Guimer Srl within the limits and purposes illustrated in the information presented to the user in the specific data collection section.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
7. YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
You always have the right to obtain from Guimer Srl:
– the updating, rectification or, when you are interested, the integration of your personal data;
– according to article 17 of the new GDPR (right to be forgotten) you have the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of your personal data without unjustified delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete your personal data without unjustified delay, if one of the following reasons exists: the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you can revoke the consent on which the processing is based and if there is no other legal basis for the processing.
– certification to the effect that the above operations have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
You will, however, have the right to object in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
– You may freely exercise your rights at any time, provided that you do so within the limits of the law, by making a request to Guimer Srl at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, to which we will provide appropriate feedback.
8. OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTION
Data Controller and data protection officer is Guimer Srl., Via dell’Industria 8 a/b If you wish to receive more information on how Guimer Srl processes your personal data, please write an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
9. APPLICABLE LAW